- On your old phone, ensure your contacts are copied to your SIM card or memory card.
- On your Android handset, navigate to your Contacts application.
- Tap the Menu key.
- Select Manage contacts and/or Import/Export.
- Choose from available options (Import from storage, Import from SD card, Import from SIM card).
- Choose where to save contacts to (e.g. sync with email account or save to phone).
- Import will then begin automatically and will display how many contacts have been completed.
Transferring your contacts - Android
Have more questions? Submit a request