If your phone is lost or stolen
1. Call us IMMEDIATELY on 0808 10 15 247.
We will put a stop on your phone to prevent it being misused. Please note you will be liable for ALL charges incurred on your phone, until you report your phone missing to us.
We can then move your telephone number to another phone so you can continue using your contract as normal.
2. Report your lost/stolen phone to the police.
Telephone the police station to report your missing phone. They will take the details and give you a crime reference number to aid in any subsequent insurance claim. They will also take your details in the event that your phone is recovered.
3. Report your lost/stolen phone to Immobilise.com.
If you registered your phone (along with other valuable property) with Immobilise.com they will be able to register that your phone is missing and, if found, the police will be able to identify the phone as yours.
How to find out if any calls have been made from your phone
- Pay Monthly customers: call us on 0808 10 15 247 and we can send a copy of any calls made on your phone to your billing address. Unfortunately we cannot provide details of calls over the phone.
- Pay As You Go customers: unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide any information about calls made from your mobile phone. However, we can still stop the phone from being used so any remaining credit can be saved.